Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Zen by: VAN GALZ® Review

I recently had the opportunity to review a bracelet from Van Galz. I had not heard of this company before and since I LOVE unique jewelry pieces, I jumped at it. I find their pieces on their website truly unique, affordable and stylish. I specifically reviewed an item from their Zen line.

About the Zen line:
Zen by: VAN GALZ® Incorporates the Buddha and Hamsa (Hand of God) symbols in new designs with pull string and stretch bracelets as well as long necklaces. The bracelets can be worn individually or stacked for multiple fun! All the Zen designs are made with quality Semi-Precious stones signifying health, happiness, peace and love. A ZEN by: VANGALZ® piece is perfect for gift-giving or treating yourself or your loved ones!

VANGALZ® has a history of creativity and inspiration that is engrained in passion, diligence and hard work. Founded by a husband and wife design team to help you express every aspect of your personality, we create pieces that are as unique as each woman who wears them. The pieces enrich and perfectly accentuate outfits worn casual or couture — night and day! We sprinkle our designs with a light vintage flavor using both Swarovski crystals and semi-precious stones. Express your Fashion Forward stature and your personality with ZEN by: VANGALZ®. This new collection and all the other VANGALZ® unique pieces can be found exclusively on their website.
When I received my bracelet, I opened the package to find it wrapped in a little bag and with a note from Fara, one of Van Galz designers. Very impressive to receive a personal note from her. It shows they are concerned about their customer's satisfaction! Kudos to them!

I love the quality of the bracelet. I received the ZBB1RTQ - Zen Red Turquoise to review.
I love the vibrant colors! And, as a bonus, I had just the Harley t-shirt to wear with it. The bracelet has an elastic band so it was snug without being too tight. The detail in Buddha's face is also well done. I found the stones to be of good quality, there was no "cheapness" about this bracelet at all. It's pure quality with a stylish design and contrasting colors that really go together.

Ready to hop online and purchase your own Zen bracelet? Shop the Zen line and all the other unique and wonderful items on their website. You won't be disappointed!

Like them on Facebook
Follow them on Twitter

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews