Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Revenge of the Vegetarian Book Review



Revenge of the Vegetarian.

A Humorous Spin on the World of Vegetarianism


Vegetarian Book
About this book:
The author, Jim Tilberry, has his tongue firmly planted in his cheek, while taking humorous jabs at a variety of easy targets.  Get a silly lesson on how to deal with meat eaters in social situations.  Read hilarious interviews with famous dead vegetarians such as Gandhi, Socrates, and Ben Franklin.  You'll even get a comical look at how the English language would change if an overly zealous vegetarian politician got his way. 

The book also poses a lot of "what ifs."  What if there was a "Vegetarian Olympics"?  What if vegetarians ruled the country?  And what would a vegetarian horoscope tell you about your future?  Also you'll learn some laughable techniques meat eaters can use to more easily quit their carnivorous habit. 

"Revenge" pokes fun at vegetarians, vegans, liberals and conservatives. But it pokes the most fun at meat eaters.  This short entertaining book is ideal for any vegetarian or vegetarian wannabe with a sense of humor.

"Revenge of the Vegetarian" is a paperback with just 70 pages.  It’s a very quick and easy read.

My Thoughts
As an ex-vegetarian, I was very intrigued by this book. I spent 14 years of my life as a non meat eater, but I still ate fish so I was a pesco-vegetarian and as the book defines it "One who will seafood and eat it." When I was offered the opportunity to review this book, I jumped at it. 

The book covers it all and in a humorous way too. Such chapters include defining the Vegetarian Horoscope, the many various techniques to quit meat and redefines the food pyramid.
I laughed all the way through. The author has a wonderful sense of humor and his writing style rocks. My favorite part is the "Interview with Converted Carnavores" namely, a spider, a shark and a cat. But I won't let the cat out of the bag (ha ha) and tell you about it here... You'll have to get your own copy!

Revenge of the Vegetarian is available on Amazon. It's a 70-page paperback book of fun! I say run, don't walk, to your computer and order it now for yourself or a gift to the biggest carnivore in your life. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews