Saturday, April 30, 2011

Vitaphenol Skin Care Win

Winter is harsh. In fact in Utah it's still here. We had snow last night AGAIN! The last time I looked at the calendar it said April 30th which to me means time to weed the yard, trim the rose bushes and plant. I guess I get to wait another weekend.....

... but winter also means being inside and dealing with heaters and stale air. I have dry skin, which sucks and it's gotten drier since I have gotten older. So just imagine my happy dance when I got an email this morning I won the Vitaphenol Skin Care Regimen from the blog 2 Kids and a Coupon. I won an entire set and my skin can't wait to try it. Kim from the site notified me right away so my regimen should be here soon. Take a second and go check out Kim's site and review of Vitaphenol:

http://www.twokidsandacoupon.com/2011/04/new-giveaway-win-vitaphenol-skin-care.html

Hoping everyone has a great day.... I'm going to go wait by my mail box :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews