Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Texas Tornado Watch

I was in Texas last week, specifically the Texoma area of north east Texas. While there I was treated to some amazing lightening shows and the occasional tornado warning/watch. I've lived in California most of my life and are used the earthquakes but this was something else. Although I did not experience an actual tornado (praise God), I did enjoy the unusual could formations and the skies all lit up with lightning.


My husband and I were out in a parking lot taking pictures of the cloud walls and most folks who were driving by probably thought "What a bunch of tourists." Here is a picture I took with my phone:




I tell you, it was something else!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews