Monday, March 18, 2013

Roasted Parsley Red Potatoes

Parsley and Garlic Roasted Potatoes
This is a quick and easy side dish to go with your grilled meats during the spring and summer months. I love fresh parsley. It makes food taste so much fresher then using dried. Now, I do use dried parsley often, there is nothing wrong with it. I just enjoy the fragrant fresh a bit more. 

Ingredients
2 pounds red potatoes
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 tablespoons garlic, minced
2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
1 tablespoon basil, chopped
1 tablespoon grated parmesan 
salt & pepper to taste

Directions
Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.

This could not be easier!!  Cut the red potatoes into chunks. In a separate bowl, mix the remaining ingredients. Mix in the potatoes until evenly covered. 
Bake the potatoes in the oven for 30 minutes. I didn't want mine too brown, so I put my potatoes in a bread pan. If you want yours more of a golden color, spread them out on a cookie sheet. 

For complete nutrition information, click the Magic button 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews