Monday, March 18, 2013

Roasted Parsley Red Potatoes

Parsley and Garlic Roasted Potatoes
This is a quick and easy side dish to go with your grilled meats during the spring and summer months. I love fresh parsley. It makes food taste so much fresher then using dried. Now, I do use dried parsley often, there is nothing wrong with it. I just enjoy the fragrant fresh a bit more. 

Ingredients
2 pounds red potatoes
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 tablespoons garlic, minced
2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
1 tablespoon basil, chopped
1 tablespoon grated parmesan 
salt & pepper to taste

Directions
Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.

This could not be easier!!  Cut the red potatoes into chunks. In a separate bowl, mix the remaining ingredients. Mix in the potatoes until evenly covered. 
Bake the potatoes in the oven for 30 minutes. I didn't want mine too brown, so I put my potatoes in a bread pan. If you want yours more of a golden color, spread them out on a cookie sheet. 

For complete nutrition information, click the Magic button 

11 comments:

  1. ooo I've never roasted with Mayo before! Will have to try this. I love potatoes and am always looking for new ways to eat them! Thanks for linking up to Tasteful Tuesdays! love it! Really appreciate you stopping by my blog! I’m trying to keep in better touch with my linkers/readers… If you already follow me, please let me know I will find your blog on Bloglovin (I’m transferring my follows there)if you don’t follow in any way, would you consider following via GFC or other method?
    http://www.nap-timecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty tasty taters. I do follow you. Happy Easter

      Delete
  2. Hi! You were the link before me at the Ladybird Ln link party! I just wanted to stop by and say hi! I am so excited to try this recipe sometime. I love potatoes! I will be pinning for future reference!

    Cheers,
    Julia
    It's Always Ruetten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you enjoy the recipe

      Delete
  3. these look delicious! I've never tried roasting with mayo either- visiting from foodtastic friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Making this now and my kitchen Is singing to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Making this recipe tonight thank you cannot wait to try it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great! How many people does it serve? Looking for some easy side dishes to make for our college ministry meals. (College young people eat a lot!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews