Sunday, March 10, 2013

Extreme Makeover; Blog Edition

Hello readers and Happy Monday!!!  

When you clicked over to my blog today, I'm sure you took a step or two back wondering where you landed. Lori's Culinary Creations now has a whole new look! Gone are the neutral colors and funky birds up on the right side. Now, we have a modern clean look with beautiful pastel colors, an adorable graphic and the cutest social media links ever!! Want to visit me on Facebook? Click on the corn!  Pinterest? The tomato!

And I now have my very own button!!! So simple, yet adorable and colorful. Go ahead... grab it and pin it on your blog. 

All my thanks goes to Becca at Jumping Jax Designs. She was amazing to work with and took my ideas and suggestions and created a unique blog design that will stand the test of time. If you are looking for a designer for your blog, I highly recommend Jumping Jax. Becca is a gem to work with. 

What's next? A new photo on my about me page, more recipes added to the index and lots of fun reviews, giveaways and of course FOOD!!! Oh, the possibilities.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews