Sunday, July 28, 2013

#MeatlessMonday - Garlic Roasted Cauliflower

Roasted Vegetables
Crazy easy and crazy good. Cauliflower is a favorite of mine and this recipe serves two but I could easily eat it all!!! This turns out so nicely and if you want to add other veggies to the mix, by all means do so!

Ingredients - Serves 2
1/2 head of cauliflower
3 tablespoons Olive Oil
2 large cloves garlic, chopped
1 stalk green onion, sliced

                                            For nutrition information, click the magic button
 

Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Cut up the cauliflower into bite sized pieces and place in a bread loaf baking dish. I find this is easier then spreading it on a cookie sheet since I want to keep the olive oil from running all over. Toss the cauliflower with the olive oil then sprinkle the top with the garlic and onion.
Roasted Vegetables
Bake in the preheated oven for 40-50 minutes depending on how soft you want them to be. I prefer a bit of a crunch to them so I don't bake it up to the full 50 minutes.
Like I said, super duper easy. You can also do these on the grill wrapped in foil in order to avoid the hot hot hot oven during the summer months. Either way, you end up with to-die-for cauliflower!  I served them with my Cherry Bomb Pork chops and they complimented each other nicely. However if you want to keep this a completely meatless Monday, I suggest some stir fry tofu in a teriyaki sauce.
Roasted Vegetables
 
Featured on Oh My Creative's blog post "12 Recipes to Make Using Vegetables from the Garden" August 13, 2013
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews