Monday, August 19, 2013

Utensil Wipes Review - Great on the go Cleaning Wipes




Utensil Wipes are perfect for utensils, plates, glasses, sippy cups, pacifiers, and so very much more! Hubby and I carry our own chopsticks when we eat out at Thai and Chinese restaurants. They are metallic silver and they are pocket sized and you basically screw the two parts together and voila, chopsticks!!  After we eat, it would be nice to use something more then water and a napkin to clean our chopsticks with.
Enter the Utensil Wipes. This little packet fits right in my purse and they are readily available for when I need to clean the chop sticks or any other fork, knife or spoon in a restaurant. I’m a bit picky when it comes to clean silverware so I believe this product was made especially for me. Each pack contains 10 wipes in a resealable pouch to keep them moist. And boy are they moist! There is plenty of cleaner in each wipe so you dno’t have to keep going back into the pack.


The ingredients are rather simple. The natural lemongrass formulation cleans and eliminates potentially harmful germs. Utensil Wipes developed these wipes in the USA because they believe that safe eating, drinking and childcare is critical.  Utensil wipes are Non-Toxic and Alcohol free. The active ingredients in utensil wipes are ALL NATURAL and 100% safe for oral contact. They are made with food grade essential oils. There are no harsh chemicals that will make you or your child sick. So, if your child (or your hubby, lol) throws, uh drops,  their fork on the floor, you can clean it up quickly and it’s ready to use again.


These are great for camping, for keeping in my desk at work and even keeping some in the car for those moments you need a quick clean up for you or your child.

Here is a great example for you. This was my fork after lunch today. Yuck.
I whipped out my Utensil Wipe, which was very "sudsy" by the way, and wiped my fork super clean. 
Shiny and new and ready to use again!!  I love these wipes and you will too. They also sell special pacifier wipes for those of you with little babies. 

You can buy them directly from their website where you can purchase a 12 pack for $36. That’s 120 total wipes, a $60 value!! These wipes will be a staple in my household. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews