Friday, January 14, 2011

New Year, New Me

It's that time of year where we all make our resolutions for 2011. I've had quite the 2010 to begin with... joined a Church and committed my life to Jesus, my Lord and Savior. I was Baptized in August 2010 and have been on fire for our Lord ever since. I also have committed to not only that, but to better care for myself as well.

With that said, here are my resolutions for 2011:

  • Lose 20-30 lbs by June 11
  • Read the entire Bible
  • Volunteer more at Church
  • Get closer to God
  • Become financially secure
  • Support Mark (my husband) in his job search and relocation if necessary
  • Take better care of me (vitamins, exercise)
  • Exceed my 2011 win total (I LOVE Sweepstaking!!)

So far, it's only the 14th and I'm pretty much on track for everything. Wish me luck! I'll be posting my progress here.

Happy 2011 everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews