Saturday, December 17, 2011

Private Selections Margharita Pizza

I am a member of bzzagent (www.bzzagent.com) and am given the opportunity to try products for free. I've been a member for years and they are a wonderful company to work with and I have had the pleasure of trying really great products. Private Selection, Kroger stores specialty frozen foods, is one of them.

I received three product coupons; one for pizza, one for a dessert and one for an appetizer. They also gave me some coupons too. Last weekend, my husband and I were watching the Broncos' (GO TEBOW) game and needed a snack. I had purchased the Margharita Nepolitana pizza with my coupon and it was perfect for a game day snack.





The pizza looked pretty good when I took it out of the box, but it seemed a bit small compared to the box size as you can see below. In any case, it was going to be a quick cook, about 8-12 minutes at 425 degrees. Because some of the mozzarella balls were all bunched up below, I broke them up and spread them across the pizza so they were equally distributed.



After what seemed to be an eternity (we were pretty hungry), it was ready. Boy did it look and smell good!!!



Mark and I each had two slices. It was amazing good. Probably some of the best frozen pizza I've ever had. The cherry tomatoes were not mushy at all. They tasted fresh picked and full of flavor. The pizza had just enough cheese and the fresh mozzarella balls were a nice touch. The crust was perfect. Thin, crispy and flavorful, not like some that taste like the box you just removed it from. Nice herbal flavor, and each half was enough for Mark and I. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants a quick and tasty snack. Or if you pair this with a side salad, it's a nice light meal.




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews