Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How I love my timer, let me count the ways......

I was watching America's Test Kitchen a couple of weeks ago and they were reviewing gadgets. I love this segment because it shows many new items and gives honest opinions of each. Well, this time they reviewed a 5-in-1 Kitchen timer by DoneRight.

I was immediately in love.

This is awesome! It's shaped like a little stove and has a timer for the oven and all 4 burners. Where was this at Thanksgiving when I was cooking up a storm? I went on the site and their inventory was sold out but they directed me to another site and I snatched one right up. I ordered from Vat19 and it was delivered in 2 business days.

I got the red one and I just love it. I don't have to worry about setting the timer on the oven or microwave and not hearing when it goes off. This little guy is portable and I just bring it into the living room if I'm watching TV or the office if I'm working. I don't know how I lived without it!

2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, I love it. The design is just too cute. It's a must have. Thanks for joining me...I'm following u back!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! This timer is rockin' and I use it daily. My husband said it's my new toy :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews