Awhile back, I had the opportunity to review Noxicare Natural Pain Relief creme. I have arthritis in my hands and after chopping, stirring or blending a delicious meal, this cook needs some relief! The cream is amazing, however when I have my hands deep into some meatloaf, cream will not cut it. So, when I had another opportunity to review Noxicare, but this time in capsule form, I was elated!! Now I can get my relief without worrying about the cream rubbing off on anything.About Noxicare:
Noxicare™ Natural Pain Relief is a breakthrough natural, patented pain relief formula that is a proprietary combination of 7 of the world’s most potent natural pain relievers that quickly and effectively alleviate inflammation, muscle aches and nerve pain —with NO known side effects and without a prescription.
Just like the cream, Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Capsules is just as effective at relieving my arthritis pain and it relieves it well. I work full time as well as blog and my job as an administrative assistant requires me to do a lot of typing, filing and other office type duties. On those days where I am doing an excessive amount of typing, Noxicare saves the day! The pain in my hands disappears and I am able to go about my day without worrying about my hands. The best part is I had no side effects; no drowsiness that you can get with other pain relievers, no upset stomach, no feeling "off"... nothing!!
And it's all natural too. It contains the following ingredients:
- Turmeric Extract: one of the powerful healers found in nature, recognized for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Willow Bark Extract: has been used to treat pain and inflammation since the time of Ancient Egypt and Greece.
- Ginger Extract: helps alleviate muscle strains, arthritis and rheumatism, and is a catalyst for improving the effectiveness of other herbs.
- Holy Basil Extract: properties include anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and antiviral.
- Rosemary Extract: has served a variety of purposes including topical use for joint or musculoskeletal pain.
- Alpha Lipoic Acids: antioxidants used to treating diabetic neuropathy and increasing blood flow to the nerves.
- Boswellia Extract: an anti-inflammatory used to treat arthritis and joint pain.
Want to learn more?
Visit their website and check out all the products and information
Like Noxicare on Facebook
Follow Noxicare on Twitter
Thanks to the sponsor, one lucky reader will win a bottle of Noxicare capsules. Simply fill out the Rafflecopter form below. Giveaway runs from Friday, March 22, 2013 and ends at midnight on Friday, April 5, 2013. Giveaway is open ot US residents 18 years old and above. Terms are noted on the Rafflecopter form. Please be sure to complete the mandatory entry for all others to count.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.