Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Parmesan Crusted Salmon

I needed a quick and easy dinner idea. It had been "one of those days" at work and I was DONE!  This recipe is actually a variation of one I saw on a Best Foods Mayo commercial for Parmesan Chicken.  I thought it looked delicious so why not try it on one of my favorite foods, Salmon?

This whipped up in a jiffy and was quite tasty. There are only a few ingredients:

3 Salmon steaks or fillets
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 large clove garlic, minced
1 teaspoon parsley
1/8 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
cooking wine or a dry chardonnay

For nutrition information, click the magic button  

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. 

Clean and pat dry the salmon. Place in a baking dish.
Mix the mayonnaise, garlic and parsley in a bowl. Brush the tops of the salmon fillets with the mayo mix and sprinkle the Parmesan on top.  Sprinkle more parsley on top if you wish.  Pour the cooking wine around the salmon pieces. 
Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes based on the thickness of your fillet or steak. I had a combination of the two and I baked them for 18 minutes. 
Very tasty and easy dinner. The salmon did not dry out due to the Parmesan crust and the wine it cooked in. In fact, the wine gave it some extra flavor without the alcohol. I served it with corn on the cob and a side salad. 
Featured on What's Cooking, Love? Showcase Your Talent post June 27, 2013What's cooking, love?



Porcelain Broiler Pan, 2-Piece - Small (Google Affiliate Ad)
Broilmaster GR4 Griddle for Si (Google Affiliate Ad)

3 comments:

  1. Here from Lamberts Lately. This sounds amazing. I must try soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen a similar recipe like this where you crunch over some cheesy Ritz crackers! :) Either way, it sounds delicious and I love salmon! Thank you so much for linking up with me this week at Tasty Tuesdays! I’ve pinned this & shared it with my followers! Please be sure to stop back by the party and check out some of the other links!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love salmon, and parmesan chicken. This look like the perfect pairing! Thanks for sharing on Foodie Friday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews