Monday, July 22, 2013

Simple Cups Review - Make Your Own K Cups!

Who doesn't love a fresh piping hot cup of good coffee first thing in the morning? Well I for one LOVE to start my day with a cup of Joe. I recently had the opportunity to review Simple Cups, a unique "make your own" K-Cup system. I was very intrigued since we have a Keurig system at work. 
From their website:
Single cup brewers are all the rage. They’re easy, convenient and simple. They can also be a huge strain on the wallet. When you purchase K-Cups you could easily be spending up to $50.00 a pound on coffee. That’s hundreds of dollars a year that could be in your pocket instead of in your cup.


Simple Cups has developed a way to save money without sacrificing quality or convenience in your daily cup. The Simple Cups line includes:



  • Disposable Cups, Lids and Filters (compatible with Keurig Brewers)
  • Reusable Cup (compatible with Keurig
  • Coffee Pod Replacements (for use with Pod Makers)
My thoughts
We love our Keurig machine at work and I am the coffee buyer. I love that part of my job since I get to select (with some input of course) the coffee we drink here. Yay for me!!  I love the idea of individual cups of coffee and the fact that the K-Cups come in so many varieties so all my co-workers are happy. However, two things make this a challenge. One, sometimes the flavored coffees are too sweet for my taste and two, I like to add cinnamon to my coffee. You can't do that with the pre-packaged K-Cups.

Enter the Simple Cups.

Simple Cups are a "make your own" k-cups and a box includes 50 cups, filters and lids  (no coffee included). The concept is simple; fill with your favorite coffee, close the lid and pop into into your Keurig and voila! Coffee YOUR way.
It is incredibly simple to use. First you put the filter into the plastic cup, then fill with your favorite coffee then snap the lid in place. There is a coffee stand to help so it doesn't tip over, but it's not necessary. Be sure you hear that lid snap into place… you don't want a cup full of coffee grounds. 
Then head on over to your Keurig and pop it in and hit "brew." 
Now your favorite coffee is brewing and it's ready to enjoy. These cups are awesome and it does help save money since you can buy your favorite coffee(s) as you do normally and brew them in your Keurig, saving money on the individual K-Cups sold in stores and online now. Plus you can add cinnamon like I do. YUM.

Excited to try this for yourself??
Purchase your own Simple Cups directly from their Website 
Like them on Facebook
Check out their pins on Pinterest

Follow on Bloglovin

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews