Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tasty Tuesdays #22 - Week 3 Co-Hosting

Hello everyone and welcome to week #3 co-hosting Tasty Tuesdays hosted by Anyonita's Nibbles.  I can't believe it's been three weeks already!!! Next week is my last one, boo hoo, but I don't want to think about that yet!!

My fellow co-hosts Deanna from Gloriously Made, Alli from An Alli Event, Lauren from Girls Gone Food and Ruth from Captain America and his English Rose, and I look forward to bringing you more Culinary Creations in this link party. Be sure to stop by each of their blogs and check out all they have to offer. 

Here are a few that caught my eye from last week's Tasty Tuesdays:

A delicious dessert, Papaya Mango Parfait from Cooking with Curls. Doesn't that look amazing
How about these Zucchini Corn Veggie Burgers for your next Meatless Monday? These are brought to you by The Beautiful Balance.
Next we have Pan-Fried Vietnamese Egg Rolls from The Adventures of MJ and Hungryman. I can eat a whole plate of them!!
Wow!!  Great recipes posted last week and I cannot wait to see what you all link up this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews