Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tasty Tuesdays #23 with Features

Hello everyone and welcome to week #4, my FINAL week, co-hosting Tasty Tuesdays hosted by Anyonita's Nibbles.  Where has the time gone?? I want to give a heartfelt THANK YOU to Anyonita for allowing me to co-host with her these past four weeks. It's been a great experience that I hope to repeat in the near future.

I also want to thank my fellow co-hosts Deanna from Gloriously Made, Alli from An Alli Event, Lauren from Girls Gone Food and Ruth from Captain America and his English Rose. It's been so great to get to know you and your blogs during this time. I look forward to reading more and really getting to know all of you!!!  Readers, if you have not visited these lovely ladies, by all means do so soon.

Now onto the party. But first, I want to note a few recipes that caught my eye.... and my tastebuds!!!   

Let's start with a Potato and Lentil Stew from Photo Life Site. I have lots of lentils at home so I'll have to try this!
This looks tasty. Here is an Easy Orange Chicken from Violet Buds, my favorite dish at a Chinese restaurant. Now I can make it at home!!
You can't miss with Mac N Cheese. This Cajun Chicken Mac N Cheese from What's Cooking in the Burbs looks amazing!
They all look absolutely mouth-watering don't they?  Now let's get onto the party!!  Link 'em up and visit the others. There are so many to go check out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews