Monday, April 2, 2012

Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce

I love condiments; various mustard's, marinades, sauces, salad dressings - you name it. There are so many on the market and each has it's own unique flavors and I love to experIment with all of them. Since I love to cook, I usually have a wide variety of these and other condiments to "play" with in my recipes.

I have been aware of Country Bob's sauces for quite some time and I was recently sent two bottles to review. I have read and heard so many rave reviews of Country Bob's so I was so excited to try them.

Their motto: Christ is our CEO. I love it! As a Christian, Jesus is the center of my life and to find a company with the same philosophy is awesome!

Since I love my Cook'n Recipe Organizer, I added this burger recipe to my personal "cookbook." It's just four simple ingredients:

1 lb ground beef,
2 cloves of garlic, chopped
1 Tbsp Mrs. Dash Steak Seasoning
1/4 cup of Country Bob's Sauce

So simple, just mix it all until well blended and divide to 2 burgers (we were hungry). I grilled them on the George Foreman until they were cooked medium. I have to admit, they were some big burgers!!
We didn't have burger buns, but had some delicious sourdough bread from Apple Spice Junction so that was our bun. Added cheese and condiment-of-choice and dinner was done!
I love this sauce... it was the star of the show! It has just enough tang and a hint of sweet to make my taste buds get up and dance. I loved the bold flavor and how it enhanced the flavor of our burgers. Plus, adding just the right amount of the sauce made the burger that much juicier and flavorful. I've already used it in my stuffed pepper recipe with equally wonderful results.


If you are looking for some delicious recipes, you can purchase a copy of Country Bob's Cookbook which is full of recipes for any occasion. Next up for me: steaks, pulled pork and maybe even attempt a BBQ chicken pizza!


Of course, this is another way I thought of to enjoy the sauce.




Disclaimer: I received an item directly from Country Bob's in exchange for a review. I received no compensation to try out these products







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews